Monthly Archives: April 2016
Inside the kit you’ll find 15 papers in colorful polka dots, stripes, patterns and solids along with unique elements such as hearts, flairs, camera, autograph book and pen, mouse ears, bows, buttons, nail polish, shoe, banner, pearl necklace, stars, frames, arrows, strings, ribbons, mouse glove, purse and more. Plus there’s 3 full alphas – one in red, black and white.
I’m sure you’re excited to know what kind of freebies are available this week for Minnie Mouse. You will find them when you visit Charlene’s Blog, Jessica’s Blog and LindaP’s Blog. Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!
Here’s a little something from me!
I am loving these character collections! Here’s what I created this week!
How about getting 3 mousetastic freebies made with the Just Mickey collection. You can grab them at Charlene’s Blog, Lisa’s Blog and Roxana’s Blog. Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!
Meeting the Fab5 characters at Disney is every Disney resort guest’s goal. You know who they are – Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto. Five of the main cartoon and movie characters. Five characters that are probably the most photographed. Continuing the fab 5 fun this week’s new collection from Kellybell Designs is a themed kit all about that adorable Fab5 goof. It’s a huge collection with a kit, pockets, tags and flairs, word art, page starters and journal tags, plus a new set of templates. The amount of Goofy is off the charts!!
It’s a template challenge this month at Kellybell Designs. Everyone seems to love a freebie template, so start thinking about what kind of Disney photos you can put inside it. This template has lots of place holders for pictures or journal cards. Take a look at what you’re playing for this month. It’s a set of 2 word art titles, one for Walt Disney World and one for Disneyland, made by CT member Julie. So amazing and certainly something worth playing for! The only way to get them is to submit a layout for the blog challenge.
- Scrap a layout using the template. You can rotate or modify it as needed.
- Use as many elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it’s up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST 4/30. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly’s gallery so make sure you’re registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly’s store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of May. That’s also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.
Can’t wait to see what you create this month!
Kelly’s CT gals have 3 amazing freebies for you made with the Just Ducky collection. You’ll find them at Jessica’s Blog, Jennifer’s Blog and LindaP’s Blog. Give these ladies a Fab High 5 when you visit them. Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!
Here’s a little something from me to add to your collection!