Time to Challenge Yourself with Kellybell Designs!
Ready for a new monthly blog challenge for Kellybell Designs? This month the challenge theme is “Cruise and Water”! You are going to love the amazing page starters participation prize made by CT member Charlene. I can’t wait to see your pages!
Here are the rules and instructions to participation in the Monthly Blog Challenge:
- Scrap a layout from your adventures on a Disney Cruise, Disney Water Park or any Disney water related place (like a water ride, pool or splash area)
- Use as many photos, elements and papers as you’d like. Decorate a lot or a little, it’s up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST July 31, 2017. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly’s gallery so make sure you’re registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly’s store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of August. That’s also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.
Make sure you check out all the collections inside the Kellybell Designs Store in case you need something new to scrap with. If you’d like to view some inspiration and scrapping ideas for this challenge, you can head on over to Kelly’s Blog to see all the Creative Team layouts.
We had so much fun exploring The Living Seas!
This layout was created using Kelly’s Just Keep Swiming (retired),
In the Pocket Volume 4 and Undersea Voyage.
Can’t wait to see where your creativity takes you this month!