Monthly Archives: October 2015
The last 2 months of the year always fly by too quickly. Planning for the holidays is all too consuming! Make sure you take some time for yourself. And make sure you take some time to participate in the last Kellybell Designs Blog Challenge of the year. November’s challenge is the last since everyone takes December off. Holidays is the theme for this challenge! Here’s the participation prize your playing for, made by CT member Amy.
- Scrap a page showing off a Disney holiday. This can be from any holiday throughout the year. You can feature your photos with characters, decorations, food, parades or any holiday festive activities at Disney.
- Use as many photos, elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it’s up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST Nov 30. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly’s gallery so make sure you’re registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly’s store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of December. That’s also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.
Melissa has a new kit hitting the store this week inspired by one of her favorite films, The Nightmare Before Christmas. Even if you aren’t a fan you’ll want to check out this kit, it is jam packed with goodies perfect for ANY halloween time page:
Nightmare-ish contains, 12 patterned papers, 6 solids, 1 full upper and lowercase alpha and over 65 spooktacular elements – everything you need to create beautiful halloween pages!
There’s also a bonus alpha in a fun stamped design, perfect for adding a little extra touch of the macabre to your page:
Make sure you head by Melissa’s blog, facebook page and sign up for her newsletter if you want to snag some coordinating freebies to Nightmare-ish! And talking of freebies, she’s also donated a cute add on for the Mousescrappers Weekly Challenge, stop by Mousescrappers and scrap a page following Rebecca’s instructions and you’ll receive a Nightmare-ish sampler add-on:
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween! Are you ready for some chills and thrills?
Don’t you love to dress up and trick or treat, or at least love to see the children who do? One of the greatest times of the year to visit a Disney park is during the fall season. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party brings out the kid in all of us, and Michelle has created the perfect kit to use to preserve those memories.
HOCUS POCUS is terrifyingly terrific! You can scrapbook your little ghosts and ghouls with over 130 elements and papers. There are fun fall accents along with some villainous Disney pieces to compliment your Halloween park pictures.You will find ghastly silhouettes, smoking cauldrons, dancing skeletons, grinning pumpkins, melting candles, bubbling potions, dark castles, witty tombstones, creepy creatures, broomsticks, candy, flying witches and more. Coordinating flowers, ribbons, frames and 5 fabulous alphas round out this collection that you will go to again and again for your layouts! Be sure to check out the coordinating word art, paper stacks, and page starters.
This kit is full of fall fun! Check out the layouts I created with this kit!
Having a beautiful word art title can really dress up a layout. Today, Kelly has a new series called “On The Map” where she’ll be introducing several word art titles for different Disney parks and events. Here are the first 3 in the series – Disneyland, Disney Cruise and Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom. These are amazing!
Here’s what I created using On the Map Cruise!
Hungry for something new? Melissa has a couple of new releases in her store! First up is a fun mini kit for any fast foodies out there: