Monthly Archives: February 2016
The Disney fairies have taken over Kelly’s Store! She’s got 2 more Nice To Meet You character mini-kits coming out today, one for Rosetta and one for Vidia. Each fairy has her own color scheme! These are beautiful for all your Pixie Hollow meet and greets.
Each mini-kit contains 6 papers, a character doll, pixie dust, mushrooms, ribbons, word tags, frames, flowers and other unique elements.
You can find a freebie over at LindaP’s Blog (you’re here!) and Jennifer’s Blog. Make sure you sprinkle some pixie dust over these 2 CT gals, they love to her your comments and thanks. Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!
Here’s a little something to you from me!
Here’s a peek at what Kellybell has coming to the shop this week!
Make sure you fly by her blog for a chance to win!
Continuing the Nice To Meet You series for Disney fairies, Kellybell Designs has 2 new mini-kits this week for Fawn and Silvermist. Those fairy dolls are so gorgeous! Each mini-kit contains 6 papers, a character doll, pixie dust, mushrooms, ribbons, word tags, frames, flowers and other unique elements.
Kelly’s CT gals have made some beautiful freebies for you to pick up today. Take a visit to Charlene’s Blog, Jessica’s Blog and Lisa’s Blog. Say hello and thank you to these lovely ladies! Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!
It’s the start of a new season for Blog Challenges at Kellybell Designs! Are you ready? It’s so fun and easy to play. I sure hope you pencil in some time each month to scrap a page and pick up a beautiful participation prize.
- Scrap a page featuring a Disney character meal. Use at least 3 or more photos.
- Use as many elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it’s up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST Feb 29th. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly’s gallery so make sure you’re registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly’s store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of March. That’s also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.
Inside this kit you’ll find 15 papers in sweet pastel colors and patterns, a full white alpha outlined in yellow, along with adorable elements including a knife, fork, plate, Crystal Palace building, Crystal Palace sign, flowers, banner, frames, glitter spray, heart, 6 word strips, ribbons, buttons, foliage, cloud and more.
Don’t forget about the Retirement Vault Sale going on this week. There’s several products being retired forever so don’t miss out on the chance to grab them at a huge discount before they disappear. You can find these products in the “Retirement Vault” category in Kelly’s Store.
As always, Kelly’s Creative Team has crafted 3 beautiful coordinating freebies made from this new collection. You can find them at Charlene’s Blog, Jennifer’s Blog and LindaP’s Blog. You’re going to love them! Leave them a comment of thanks along the way, they love to hear from you. Have a wonderful weekend and happy scrapping!
Here’s a little something from me to add to your collection!