Monthly Archives: March 2016
Some exciting things coming your way on Friday! Have a peek at this FABULOUS new kit Kelly will be releasing this week!
And don’t forget this weekend is the annual marathon over at Mouse Scrappers! Kelly will be hosting a speed scrap on Friday. Be sure to sign up for the new chat room, and pop in to say “hello”! Check out the adorable participation prize everyone who finishes the challenge will receive!
Look forward to seeing you there!
These new releases can be found inside the Kellybell Designs Store priced at 25% off this weekend only. Get busy scrapping all your Disney layouts so you can get your photo books done. You’ve got lots of pretty album covers to choose from now!
Another month has passed us by! It’s time to start a new blog challenge at Kellybell Designs. Hopefully you are playing along each month and collecting some super cute freebies.
- Scrap a Disney layout that uses a word starting with the letter M in the title. Some examples could be Mickey, Minnie, Mouse, Magic, Memories, Mountain, Mermaid, My. It can be any word in a long title, as long as there’s a word that starts with M.
- Use as many photos, elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it’s up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST March 31. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly’s gallery so make sure you’re registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly’s store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of April. That’s also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.
Here is my page. I used Kelly’s Crossing the Finish Line to scrap the fun we had at the Mickey 200 aboard Disney Wonder!
For the month of March, Kelly is a featured designer at the Mousescrappers Facebook page. She’s giving away a Facebook freebie that’s made from the Anchor’s Away collection. Head over to the Mousescrappers Facebook Page to pick it up.