Monthly Archives: May 2016
Here’s a sneak peek at the fun that is coming your way this week from Kellybell Designs!
patterned with dots, flowers, bows, stripes and hearts. There
are 3 different color alphas, plus delightfully ducky elements like purse, shoes, mirror, bows, hearts,s arrows, white glove, autograph pen, autograph book, signature, lipstick kiss, silhouettes and more!
Here’s a peek at what Kelly has coming your way this week!
This kit has 15 patterned and solid papers and some doggone cute elements including a collar, bowls, bone, paw prints, dog house, fire hydrant, mouse ears, autograph book, Pluto silhouette, frames, flair, string, ribbons, arrows, flowers and more! There are 3 full alphas in black, green and yellow.
Look what Kelly has coming your way on Friday! Don’t forget to stop by her blog for a chance to win!
Charlene – http://www.thefreckledshamrock.blogspot.com/
Jennifer – http://ibrakeforthemouse.blogspot.com/
Look what Kelly has coming your way this week!
Keep reading to find out how you can get this adorable kit for free!
Ready to scrap something new for this month’s blog challenge for Kellybell Designs? I’m sure you’ve seen lots of Disney parades – well now’s the time to scrap all those photos you took of the characters, dancers and floats. This month’s theme is “”Disney Parades”. You know you’ve got tons of photographs for this one! Take a look at the participation prize made by CT member Jessica. It’s a gorgeous set of parade journal cards. Gotta have it!
- Scrap a layout showing off a Disney parade. There are so many parades at each park so you should have tons of photos to choose from.
-Make sure the Name of the Parade is somewhere on your page (either in the title, on a journal card, word strip or in your journalling).
- Use as many photos, elements and papers as you want. Decorate a lot or a little, it’s up to you.
- Layouts should be made with 100% Kellybell products or freebies (you are allowed to use a template from another designer). You are welcome to submit more than 1 layout.
- Post your layout into the Challenges Gallery at Kellybell Designs by midnight EST May31. Participation prizes will be sent to the email address you have listed with Kelly’s gallery so make sure you’re registered and logged in with your User ID before posting your layout.
- A random winner will be selected to win a $6.50 gift certificate to Kelly’s store.
- The winner will be announced the first week of June. That’s also when the participation prizes will be emailed out.